Wednesday, September 16, 2009

me and the E hate college cuz its full of bollege.


i think that title very well speaks for itself. the only good thing that college has brought me so far is M and also the Air Force.

the AF is dooooooope for sure. but aanyway. so turns out both elizabeth and i can't stand college very well at all. i guess that's an issue seeing as it's kind of important to get a degree. We both tend to just sleep through classes [of no importance anyway] and not do the homework and be depressed and very UNmotivated.

I, however, realized that the explanation for my lack of motivation as of late was due to my diet. Every since M, I have become a member of what we like to call, The Cool Fat Kids Club. (side note: it was the Fat Kids' Club but it had to be changed due to Sloth becoming a member. and we don't like sloth. so we excommunicated ourselves, and made The Cool Fat Kids Club.) But so i have been eating reeeaally bad food at an obscene rate. Well, I turned into a super duper biznitch all of a sudden and it made M second guess some things i'm sure. That's when i realized i needed to not be that way anymore.

Diet changed. Exersice back on schedule. But now we have broken fibulas and STD's to deal with. so. i am doing all i can to try and keep myself motivated to do my school work and to also try and think of new, creative ways to make M not be miserable.

Elizabeth, on the other hand. is keeping herself happy by cutting her hair for free due to her new job as a nanny for her hairdresser. dude. my skin MAY be a tiny bit green because my hair hasn't been done in a few MONTHS. which is quite hard on me. haha.

The Shack isn't cutting it paycheck wise. If it weren't for my dad, rent would not be paid for the month of October. But the month of November is still looming in the air. At 10 hours a week, i seem to be slowly sinking into the pit of financial nothingness. which is also very unusual for me, making it hard to grasp. or accept, rather. I'm trying to get a 2nd job, but leaving certain objects of affection (ie: my shrimp and stuffffffffffff) would be a difficult issue to deal with every weekend if i go back to the OMX. I had an interview at Maurice's the other day, but she said she is doing 2nd interviews next week, and I just don't know if I can wait that long for the money.

Student loans are an option, but i already have a loan out on my car, and I am trying to get through college debt free. (too bad i can't run as fast as d. lang and just be on full-ride even if i dont have too much of a brain.)

other than that, life is good. I am headed back on my "think positive" track, because when i was consistently "thinking positive," i was always happy. and happy moja is what we like to see. Right, Elizabeth? that's what i thought.

here's a picture in the mean time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling the exact same way about college right now. Cliche as it sounds, I REALLY wish you luck to get through it financially. I'll pray.

    ReplyDelete